The 5th and the 6th of November 2014 at the "Nouveau Siècle", Lille, France
Halfway between business/ scientific symposium, the International [avniR] Conference brings together more than 400 international private and public stakeholders in support of eco-transition to create economic value through Life Cycle Thinking.
Deadline to register : 31 October 2014
Highlights of the 4th edition
LIFE CYCLE AND STRATEGIES Plenary session
- What are the worldwide trends in LCA?
- Harmonization and standardization of Life Cycle-approaches: killing or inspiring eco-innovation?
- LCA, from linear to circular economy.
- Life Cycle Thinking, towards a new industrial revolution.
SECTORIAL APPROACHES Session
Discover the latest trends and references relevant to your industry and develop the best solutions for tomorrow:
- Food: Which contribution of LCA for food and bio-based products?
o Does LCA ensure more efficient buildings?
o CAP'EM, European LCAs and EPDs for building products.
- Mobility: LCA, from transportation to mobility.
- Energy: Are renewable energies really green?
TOOLS AND METHODS Session
- From an LCA study to Life Cycle Management.
- The challenges of LCA methodologies.
- What are the new approaches in LCA?
- Environmental LCA to social LCA: rupture or continuity?